Sears Home Appliance Showrooms are now hiring full-time, consultative sales associates in our Houston area store locations. The associates must be able to work nights and weekends. Our stores are located in these convenient Houston areas: Katy, Tomball, League City, Wallisville Rd., Pearland, Pasadena, Sugar Land, Humble, Conroe, Cypress, The Woodlands and Greenway Plaza.
The consultative selling associate is responsible for selling and servicing customers. This position exists to provide positive contact with the customer. This person must listen, discover and understand customers’ needs. The associate should educate customers on options available, provide customer assistance and support our customers after the sale, while delivering satisfying and positive customer experiences. The individual will also support customers in handling their issues and concerns as they arise on the sales floor.
- Utilizes approved selling practices and guidelines to determine customers’ needs and matches them with appropriate product and/or services
- Drives revenue growth by using selling and customer service skills and abilities. This includes completing sales through ringing of sales through our point-of-sale systems
- Execute operational and selling processes and ensure sales performance standards are met
- Maintains knowledge of products; provide appropriate matching of features and benefits of these products to meet the customer’s needs
- Optimizes miscellaneous income opportunities
- Maintains merchandising standards and ready-all-day standards within assigned departments.
- Follows the established elements of the HAS Culture
- Assists with the ad setup/take down process
- Assists with merchandises preparation, setup and signing
- Processes customer payments
- Makes and serves coffee and cookies to customers when necessary
- Assists in handling customer issues after the sale
- Energetic, friendly, motivated
- Strong communication skills
- Customer service experience
- Ability to form strong partnerships and communicate well with store team members
- No experience necessary, paid training provided